Digital DTD Controller V1.8
With a simple and easy-to-use interface, our DTD (Dusk till Dawn) Digital Controller (V1.8) creates ‘natural’ lighting patterns configurable by species, lifecycle stage and welfare requirements.
Benefits to the farmer
- Customisable lighting levels encouraging more natural behaviour and mobility.
- Creates a cadence of daylight for increasing welfare and productivity.
- Improve overall livestock health through natural lighting patterns.
- Five on-off cycles over two independent channels (ten in total) in a 24-hour period.
- Programmable and variable fade-in and fade-out cycles.
- Switch to ALIS™ Blue Lamp (see reverse) for poultry catching phase.
DTD Controller features
- Lighting boost function to override the lighting intensity for a preset duration.
- Two independent lighting controls for manual and automatic lighting patterns.
- Simple mode setting switches for a single channel or two-channel operation and enhanced lighting pattern.
- Control up to four lighting cables per channel (eight cables in total).
- Power supply failure alarm.
- Smooth dimming effect.